Provide the very best for your pet and save money with the Park Vets GOLD Pet Health Club Pet Health Club
- It helps you provide essential routine care for your pet, which is all part of being a responsible pet owner
- You save money on the cost of treatments and services that keep your pet healthy and happy
- You can spread the cost of routine care by convenient Direct Debit, making it easier to manage
- Save money and spread the cost with convenient direct debits
Look how little it costs
|Annual Kennel Cough Vaccine||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED|
|12 months worming||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED|
|12 months flea control||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED|
|Cats||Less Than 10kg|
|12 months worming||INCLUDED|
|12 months flea control||INCLUDED|
These prices are based on using, eurican vaccination, milbemax worming and nexguard (dog), broadline (cat) flea control other products can be used, please ask for details.
PLUS Extra Benefits Included in your Health Club
- 25% off microchipping
- 10% off routine neutering
- 10% off routine dentals and dentistry products
- 10% off all repeat prescriptions
- £30 annual voucher for out of hours treatment
- 15% off diets including prescription diets
- 10% off any extra parasite control
- FREE health checks with our nurses for nail clips, anal glands, weight checks, ear cleaning and general advice.
And it’s so easy to join
Ask at reception and join our Pet Health Club today. There is no joining fee so just ask for an application form or download one here and we’ll get you started on a program of affordable life long veterinary care for your pet.
Call today on 02920 382211 and help keep your pet healthy
- 3 instalments must be paid to qualify for a free of charge booster
- This scheme covers routine healthcare only
- We strongly advise you to insure your pet. With the combination of both, your pet will be covered for every eventuality - giving you peace of mind every time you visit us
- Please do ask at reception for details of Pet Insurance
- Terms and conditions apply. Please click here to view/download the terms & conditions for the Pet Health Club.